x
  • Free Delivery above RM400
MULTI

Mustela Cream Nourishing With Cold Cream 200Ml

Vendor
MUSTELA
item: MT8703225
Regular price
RM52.00
Sale price
RM52.00
Regular price
RM65.00
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Shipping calculated at checkout.
If your baby has dry or very dry skin, this cream will become your must-have! It instantly hydrates your baby's skin, with a long-lasting effect and can be used even on newborns. This Nourishing lotion with beeswax and Cold Cream can be used daily to instantly hydrate and nourish newborns’ dry skin durably.
Free delivery when you spend over RM400

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • Can be used even on newborns.
  • Its smooth and rich texture and unique baby scent turn each application into real pleasure.
  • Our beeswax, combined with Cold Cream nourishes baby's skin while also preserving its protective barrier.
  • Even better: it restores this barrier and protects it from environmental conditions.
  • Ceramides and Cold Cream help to restore and protect the skin's hydrolipidic film.
  • Vegetable oils have nourishing properties (rich in sterol which provides essential fatty acids).
GENERAL DETAILS
Apply the Mustela lotion morning and evening on baby or child's body. Contains 95% of natural origin ingredients. The remaining 5% is used to ensure a pleasant texture and long term protection of the formula.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1 x Cream
DELIVERY & RETURNS
We will deliver all stocked items within 3-5 working days. Courier costs as stated at the checkout.