FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Always use this product with adult supervision.Accidents have occurred when babies have been left alone with drinking equipment due to the baby falling or of the product has disassembled. Always check food temperature beforebfeeding.
- Keep all components not in use out of reach of children. Do not use with hot liquids.Inspect before each use. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.Do not store or leave in direct sunlight or near a source of heat.
- Do not store with or allow to come into contact with solvents or harsh chemicals.
- Not suitbale for use in a conventional oven, a microwave oven or any other heating device.
- Before first use, clean the product and ensure it is dry.Always wash and thoroughly dry the product immediately after use. Wash in warm soapy water and rinse in clean water. Dry the product thoroughly by shaking excess water from the Clevergrip™ base then gently wiping away all visible water droplets.
- Allow to dry thoroughly by turning the cup upside down. If you have a dishwasher, remove the Clevergrip™ base by placing your palm across the base and rotating anti-clockwise to unscrew.
- Wash the cup on the top shelf of the dishwasher, however the Clevergrip™ base cannnot be put in the dishwasher and must be hand washed as per the previous instructions.
- Do not clean with abrasives, solvents or harsh chemicals. Do not allow to come into contact with oil based foods (e.g. oil/ tomato based sauces) as staining will occur. If sterilising please use cold water sterilisation only - refer to manufacturer's instructions.
- No suitable for sterilisation by boiling, steam or microwave.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1x No Knock Cup 300ml
DELIVERY & RETURNS
We will deliver all stocked items within 3-5 working days. Courier costs as stated at the checkout.