FEATURES & BENEFITS
How to sterilize the product:
- Boiling/Steaming sterilization: Thoroughly wash the nipple, bottle, cap and hood, and place in water. Bring the water to a boil. Sterilize for 5 minutes after the water comes to a boil.
- Chemical sterilization and microwave sterilization are possible. Use sterilizing products specifically for baby bottles and nipples. Follow the instructions in the user’s manual for these products. With chemical sterilization, the printing on the bottle may fade.
- UV sterilization: Follow the instructions in the user’s manual provided by the manufacturer of the UV sterilizer.
- Also, when using UV sterilizer with drying function, it is necessary to place the bottle body at least 1 inch (2.54cm) away from the inner wall/ceiling where the air ventilation outlet is.
- This may avoid any damage or deterioration of the bottle. It is recommended to replace the product when it starts to discolor and/or turn cloudy.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1 x Bottle 300Ml
DELIVERY & RETURNS
We will deliver all stocked items within 3-5 working days. Courier costs as stated at the checkout.