FEATURES & BENEFITS
How to sterilize the product:
- Boiling/Steaming sterilization: Thoroughly wash the nipple, bottle, cap and hood, and place in water. Bring the water to a boil. Sterilize for 5 minutes after the water comes to a boil.
- Chemical sterilization and microwave sterilization are possible: Use sterilizing products specifically for baby bottles and nipples. Follow the instructions in the user’s manual for these products. With chemical sterilization, the printing on the bottle may fade.
- UV sterilization: Follow the instructions in the user’s manual provided by the manufacturer of the UV sterilizer.
- Also, when using UV sterilizer with drying function, it is necessary to place the bottle body at least 1 inch (2.54cm) away from the inner wall/ceiling where the air ventilation outlet is.
- This may avoid any damage or deterioration of the bottle. It is recommended to replace the product when it starts to discolor and/or turn cloudy.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1 x Bottle 200Ml T-Ester
DELIVERY & RETURNS
We will deliver all stocked items within 3-5 working days. Courier costs as stated at the checkout.