At a Glance
Our all-in-one, newborn ready Oxford Blue Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh has all the carry positions plus ultimate ventilation to keep you both cooler. Omni 360 grows with baby from week 1 to 48 months and offers a perfect fit for all parents.Features and Benefits
- 4 carry positions: front-inward, front-outward, hip and back.
- Extendable panel can be rolled down for front-outward, or upwards for the inward facing positions to provide extra head, neck and back support for baby.
- Adjustable hood to support babys head while sleeping, protect baby from sun, and offer mum privacy while nursing.
- Extendable back panel for added head and neck support.
- Unique, structured bucket seat is easy-to-adjust and ensures baby is always be in an ergonomic frog-leg, seated position with their spine in an optimal C position
- Adjustable Velcro waistband, 66-132 cm, provides lower-back support and can be worn high or low to maximize comfort, especially in the event of a C-section
- The Four Position 360 Baby Carrier has been acknowledged as a hip healthy product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Awarded the AGR seal of approval for the Campaign for Healthier BacksWhat's in the box
1 x carrierWant to know more:
The versatile Ergobaby 360 Carrier allows you to carry your baby in four different positions and features a supportive wide waistband and padded shoulder straps to ensure you can always carry your little one in comfort and that their weight is evenly distributed to prevent strain on your back. The waistband can be worn in high or low depending on your preference. The Ergobaby carrier can be used from birth by adding the Ergobaby infant insert (sold separately), and has been developed with a structured bucket style seat to ensure your baby is properly supported as they grow. It allows children to be seated ergonomically with their knees even to, or above their hips, and with baby's spine in a curved 'C' position which ever position you choose to carry them in. The seat can also be adjusted using the buttons to ensure it is the correct width for the age and size of your baby. The Ergobaby 360's extendable back panel can be rolled down if your baby is sitting in the front position facing outwards, and rolled up when they are facing inwards, to provide extra support to their back, neck and head. The carrier also has a sleeping hood which will also provide extra support for baby's head and neck and will also help to protect your baby from glare on sunny days. The sleep hood is also idea for creating some privacy if nursing your baby.Care instructions:
- Customer Reviews
- Delivery & Returns
We will deliver all stocked items within 3-5 working days. For West Malaysia, this is MYR8.90 for orders below MYR400, and free for orders above MYR400. For East Malaysia, your courier cost will be provided after you have paid for your item at check out. A further top-up to cover the courier costs will be needed to complete your purchase.
We currently do not offer express delivery. If you need something urgently, please contact us at [email protected] and we'll see what we can do.
Colour Blue Care instructions Machine Washable Product Weight 0.8 kg Fabric Composition 100% cotton Age Range From 0 months Age Range To 4 years Minimum Weight 3 kg Maximum Weight 20 kg Style BCS360POXBLU